Terms and Conditions
https://cn.wejob.info (“wejob.info”, “wejob”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “website”, “Website”) is owned by New Innovation Group Limited (New Innovation Group). Your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions (the “terms”, “Terms”) which you are deemed to accept each and every time you use this website.
- These Terms govern your agreement (the “Agreement”) with www.wejob.info for your use of the following services on the website:
a. The Recruitment Service (refer to “Fee Schedule and Terms & Conditions for Recruitment Services”);
b. The Resume Writing Service;
c. The Resume Review Service;
d. The Resume Generating Service;
each as deﬁned below. The Recruitment Service, The Resume Writing Service, The Resume Review Service and The Resume Generating Service shall each be a Service and collectively known as the “Services”. These Terms shall apply to all of the Services except where they are expressly stated to apply to one Service only.
e. Additional Definitions
(i) In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the respective meanings specified below (including paragraph 1) unless the context otherwise requires:
– “the Resume Generating Service” is the service provided by wejob.info which allows you to download and share content you create (“Your Content”). For the avoidance of doubt, Your Content refers only to content you create and does not any content that is part of the Services, which is subject to paragraph 9.
– “Candidate” is same as “Job Seeker” refers to a user who is seeking employment and/or creating resume.
-“Resume”is same as CV.
(ii) The terms “you”, “user” and “users” herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing and/or using https://cn.wejob.info at any time for any reason or purpose.
The Resume Generating Service
- You will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to use our software as part of the Resume Generating Service.
2.1 The Resume Generating Service is licensed, not sold, to you and we reserve all our rights to the Resume Generating Service not expressly granted to you under these Terms. This licence does not give you any right to and you may not:
a. Circumvent or bypass any technological protection measure in or relating to the Resume Generating Service;
b. Disassemble, decompile, decrypt, hack, emulate, exploit or reverse engineer the Resume Generating Service or other aspect of the Resume Generating Service that is included in or accessible through the Resume Generating Service, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly permits doing so;
c. Publish, copy, rent, lease, sell, export, import, distribute or lend the Resume Generating Service;
d. Transfer the Platform, any software licences, or any rights to access or use the Resume Generating Service; or
e. Use the Resume Generating Service in any unauthorised way (including in breach of the Terms) or in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them.
2.2 We may suspend, terminate, withdraw or restrict your rights to use the Resume Generating Service at any time without penalty in order to protect our legitimate business interests.
2.3 Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Resume Generating Service are available at all times, outages, downtime, interruptions or breaks in the Resume Generating Service may occur from time to time, and you accept that we shall not be liable for any such occurrences, howsoever arising.
3. You accept that we may at any time conduct or run announced or unannounced maintenance of our Resume Generating Service which may affect the availability of the Resume Generating Service. You may also be required to download updates to ensure the delivery of our Resume Generating Service.
4. You Use the Resume Generating Service
a. Unless we expressly state otherwise in our Resume Generating Service description, we do not review, control, edit or monitor your use of the Resume Generating Service or any of the documents produced arising from your use of the Resume Generating Service (“Documents”).
b. You accept that we have no control over the quality, accuracy, reliability, sincerity or integrity of any Documents produced arising from your use of the Resume Generating Service.
c. We cannot guarantee that your use of the Resume Generating Service will increase your chances, prospects, rates or abilities in relation to securing interview, job, work, employment or hired.
5. Changes to the Resume Generating Service
5.1 Without limitation to any Resume Generating Service we may introduce, change or remove, our Resume Generating Service include:
- Creating Resumes;
- Building Resumes; and/or
- Optimizing Resumes.
5.2 We may change any of our Resume Generating Service to:
- Reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Implement technical adjustments and improvements, for example, introducing new functionalities within our Resume Generating Service; and/or
- Reflect changes to our business.
General Terms Regarding Access to the Services:
- wejob.info allows you to access each of the Services on the basis that:
a. you are a bona ﬁde candidate;
b. your password is personal to you and may not be used by any third party (including a Client) to access any of the Services or otherwise be shared with or disclosed to any third party (including a Client). If you become aware that any third party has access to your password, you will immediately notify wejob.info and wejob.info shall provide you with a new password as soon as reasonably practicable. You shall at all times ensure that your password is safe and secure;
c. you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user of the Services to gain access to or misuse it;
d. you do not maliciously create additional accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Website or the candidates who have signed up to the Website, or other users nor do you seek to pass yourself oﬀ as another user;
e. you do not use any automated system or software or other means or processes to extract or scrape data (including without limitation CVs) from the Website, wejob.info Candidate database and/or Services;
g. if, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer, any applicable legislation, or we believe that you are misusing or abusing the Services in any way, then without prejudice to any other remedy available to wejob.info, wejob.info may, at its discretion, cancel, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to the Services immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
General Terms Regarding Your Use of the Services:
- You hereby warrant, represent and undertake to wejob.info that:
a. You will only use the Services and any information you receive under the Services for your recruitment related activities;
b. Except as expressly permitted under these terms you will not sell, sub-licence, sub-contract or rent any information you receive under the Services in respect of a candidate on the wejob.info Candidate database (including a CV) to a third party. This provision shall not prejudice an Agent’s ability to procure the Services on behalf of a Client and provide information to such Client provided that the Agent procures that use of the information by the Client is in accordance with these Terms;
c. You will not create a marketing list for either your own use or to sell on to a third party using any information you receive under the Services in respect of a candidate on the wejob.info Candidate database;
d. Your use of the Services will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of wejob.info, the Website or any other candidates who use the Website;
e. In relation to obtaining, storing and using any personal data derived from your use of the Services or otherwise in connection with your use of the Services that you are acting as a data controller in your own right and you have complied and will comply with the all applicable laws relating to data protection and privacy including (without limitation) the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and any amending or replacement or equivalent legislation in any relevant jurisdiction from time to time, as well as any guidance issued by the Privacy Commissioner;
f. Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 7e, you will keep all candidates’ personal information conﬁdential; and
g. You agree not to use the Website:
- in any capacity other than as a bona fide candidate;
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable legislation or prohibited by these Terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam or any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, obscene, offensive or harmful content;
- for purposes of selling, licencing, exchanging, or otherwise distributing CVs and/or personal information of a Candidate to a third party;
- to simulate communications from wejob.info or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Website or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
General Terms Regarding Your Use of the Resume Generating Service
- Your Content
8.1 When you use the Resume Generating Service you may store, download and share content you create (“Your Content”). For the avoidance of doubt, Your Content relates only to content you create and not any content which exists as part of the Resume Generating Service, which is subject to paragraph 9.
8.2 We do not claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Your Content and you are responsible for it. You hereby fully disclaim us from any liability relating to Your Content.
8.3 By uploading Your Content, you automatically and irrevocably:
- grant us a worldwide, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free licence, with the right to sub- licence, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display and otherwise exploit in any manner Your Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity;
- waive all moral rights to Your Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted;
- appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into any document and/or do any act we may consider appropriate to confirm the licence, consent and waiver set out above;
- warrant that you are the owner of Your Content and are entitled to enter into these Terms and that Your Content does not infringe the proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; and
- confirm that Your Content is not subject to any obligation of confidence or otherwise and that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Your Content.
- Intellectual property
9.1 Without prejudice to your ownership of Your Content, we own all intellectual property and ownership rights in and relating to:
- the Resume Generating Service and the Website; and
- any content we upload, including, without limitation document templates or designs accessed when using our Services, and any other content appearing on our Resume Generating Service or Website (“Material”).
9.2 Your right to make use of the Resume Generating Service, Website and any Material or other content appearing is subject to your compliance with these Terms. Modification or use of the Material or any other content on the Website for any purpose not permitted by these Terms shall be a violation of our intellectual property rights and is prohibited.
9.3 You may copy, access, download and display Material and all other content displayed on this Website for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single device only. The Material and all other content on this Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, distributed, licensed or used in any way unless we specifically authorise it. Using any Material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
9.4 For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not:
- alter any Materials downloaded via the Resume Generating Service other than expressly permitted by your ordinary use of the Resume Generating Service; and
- create, produce or contribute to the creation of any documents designs or templates or other similar materials which are similar to or derivative from the Materials.
9.5 After termination of your subscription, you are no longer entitled to use the Materials (for example any Documents) downloaded by you during your use of the Resume Generating Service.
General Terms Regarding Your Use of Affiliate Program
- You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at https://www.wejob.info/affiliate-terms/ .
FURTHER GENERAL TERMS
- The fee and all monies payable to wejob.info are exclusive of all taxes. Any applicable tax on the fees or charges will be the responsibility of the users. If at any time there is any withholding or deduction in respect of any taxes, duties or other charges that the user would need to apply in accordance with any applicable laws of any country/region on any payment to wejob.info, the sum due from the user in respect of such payment shall be increased to the extent necessary to ensure that after making such deduction or withholding, the net amount paid to wejob.info shall be equal to the sum it would have received if no deduction or withholding had been applied, and the user shall be responsible for settling the withholding taxes or other payments to the relevant authorities on its own account.
- Payment must be received by wejob.info. The user shall not be entitled to any refund of fee paid to wejob.info and no change will be allowed.
- In the event that wejob.info’s publication of the Website is restricted, curtailed or prevented by any applicable law or regulation or any other act or thing beyond wejob.info’s control, wejob.info may terminate this Agreement forthwith (in whole or in part) without prejudice to wejob.info’s right to be paid any monies due as at the date of termination.
- wejob.info accepts no liability for any delay or disruption whilst using any of the Services or for any loss or damage to your account or any loss or damage caused by any error or technical fault (including in respect of transfer of a CV from the Website to you).
- wejob.info does not guarantee the continued and uninterrupted availability of any of the Services and accepts no liability for any unavailability including without limitation due to technical errors or faults. In any event, wejob.info shall have no liability for any failure or delay aﬀecting the transmission of any Website, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of wejob.info.
- wejob.info shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues or proﬁts, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential losses (in each case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date the order was placed) suﬀered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with any matter hereunder.
- As far as any statutory provision does not preclude this, the following liability provisions apply to the use of the Services.
17.1 No liability in relation to your use of the Services and Website and/or Materials, irrespective of how your right to bring a claim against us.
17.2 We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you, irrespective of how such loss or damage may arise.
17.3 We shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to data and/or loss of employment or work opportunity, whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly, and whether same is foreseeable or not.
17.4 We shall not be liable for any default of these Terms arising from an event outside our control. Events outside our control includes, without limitation, interruption or failure of internet or network connections, telecommunication failures, power failures, domestic disturbances, mobilization, war, traffic, strikes, stagnation in supply and acts of god and any changes in third party circumstances or third party decisions (such as prospective employers).
- Candidates are solely responsible for the content of the CVs that they submit to wejob.info. We accept no responsibility for the content of candidate CVs including without limitation any error, omission or inaccuracy.
- You will indemnify wejob.info and agree to keep wejob.info indemniﬁed on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability (including without limitation any consequential losses or loss of proﬁt and any legal fees) whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach or non- performance or non-observance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms contained herein or implied by law in accordance with these Terms, including without limitation any such breach, non-performance or non-observance by a client of an Agent.
- In addition to wejob.info’s rights under paragraphs 7g and 13 of these Terms, wejob.info may terminate your access to one or all of the Services with immediate eﬀect if:
20.1 You are in material breach of these Terms; or
20.2 You become insolvent (including being unable to pay your debts as they fall due and/or that the value of your assets is less than the amount of your liabilities taking into account your contingent and prospective liabilities), proposes an individual, company or partnership voluntary arrangement, have a receiver, administrator or manager appointed over the whole or any part of your business or assets; if any petition shall be presented, order shall be made or resolution passed for your winding up (except for the purpose of a bona ﬁde amalgamation or reconstruction), bankruptcy or dissolution (including the appointment of provisional liquidators/interim receivers or special managers); if you shall otherwise propose or enter into any composition or arrangement with your creditors or any class of them, if you ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business or if you claim the beneﬁt of any statutory moratorium.
Consequences of Termination
- Subject to paragraph 21.1 below, in the event wejob.info terminates your access, to the CV Database or you are in material breach of the Terms, you will:
21.1 Return all soft and hard copies of candidates’ CVs in your possession and acquired by you from the CV Database to wejob.info within 2 days of receiving notiﬁcation of termination; or
21.2 At wejob.info’s request destroy all soft and hard copies of candidates’ CVs in your possession and acquired by you from the CV Database and provide to wejob.info a certiﬁcate of destruction signed by one of your directors conﬁrming such destruction, within 7 days of receiving notiﬁcation of termination.
- You will not be subject to the provisions of paragraph 21 in respect of any candidate of which you employ or who sent you his/her CV directly rather than via the tools provided on the Website.
- As a recruiter with wejob.info Jobs, your details will be entered onto our customer database. We will use your details to communicate information about wejob.info Jobs services. If you do not wish to receive information about wejob.info Jobs services including changes to pricing and processes, you can unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com .
- If any one or more of these Terms and Conditions, or their application in any circumstance, is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect for any reason, the validity, legality and enforceability of that term or condition in any other respect and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be impaired.
- No failure or delay on our part to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions is to be construed or operate as a waiver, nor does any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by us preclude the further exercise of that right or remedy by us.
- We may assign at any time any or all of the rights and obligations contained in these terms and conditions to any party.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to your use of wejob.info shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and both you and https://cn.wejob.info agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.