Job ID 1296
- To provide credit input to facilitate proper deal structuring;
- To provide credit approvals;
- To help monitor credits;
- To help development of lending guidelines and portfolio strategies.
- University graduates
- Front line business experience in lending or related activities.
- Credit evaluation experience either in pure credit functions or in different marketing functions especially where complex credits and/or structuring are involved.
- Relevant non-banking experience is acceptable if it adds to the person’s risk assessment ability.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of banking experience preferably in China.
- Market & industry knowledge.
- Risk management skills.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of credit policies / underwriting standards.
- Communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under time pressure.
- Strong financial/ management accounting knowledge.
- Good people management skill.
- Must be a communicator and a team player.