Job ID 787
行业 健康 / 美容
Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
– Set clear direction & aligns team & others, around common objectives
– Inspire continuous improvement & breakthrough thinking,display analytical &conceptual thinking
– Have broad presence and resources within large platform to boarden globlal view sight
What you can contribute? Batch Release
- Responsible for product batch release document preparation (domestic and imported product) according to regulation requirement, coordinate related work during preparation;
- For any question faced during batch release, contact Shenzhen Plant and France Plant timely, response to batch release responsible;
- Prepare related deviation package according to latest batch release regulation, establish efficient communication workflow with France Plant;
2. Technical Support
- Support batch release responsible to coordinate the importation and exportation of batch release and technical projects required reagents
- Follow up the technical collaboration projects with provincial IDC and NIFDC, ensure the efficient execution;
3. Other Task of Quality & Compliance
- Support material and product release related work according to SOP requirement;
- Support bidding document and registration document preparation, ensure the correctness and efficiency;
- Complete tasks assigned by Product Quality & Compliance Manager and other quality manager.
Breadth of responsibility (global/regional/country/site):
Key dimensions & Key indicators:
- Main responsible for batch release supportive work, ensure the efficiency and compliance
- Provide technical support on product process and testing, support the routine operation of PQC Team
What you should have?
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job):
1. Bachelor degree or above, pharmaceutical and /or biological related background;
2. Familiar with biopharmaceutical technology, understand batch release regulation, ChP etc.
3. 1 year working experience on pharmaceutical industry, vaccine or biopharma manufacturing and testing is a plus
Key technical competencies and soft skills:
1. Good oral and writing skill in English, communicate in English fluently, good routine communication and coordination skill
2. Expertise on Office Software as Word, Excel and Outlook etc.; Good behavior in responsibility, team-work and discipline.
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
- Exercise good judgment & drives change for competitive advantage
- Drive for superior results & has passion to win
- Build the talent pipeline and develop others
- Able to burden pressure, result driven
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.