Job ID 569
- In charge of forecasting revenue and of managing sales in accounts in the territory for the Ruckus Wireless AP and ICX Switching.
- Manage a list of “must-win” in territory with goal of protecting and proliferating in those accounts and win back high profile competitive accounts.
- Build and maintain executive (C-level) relationships with the nominated accounts to increase company visibility.
- Operate as key business contact within accounts for all business related issues.
- Leverage partners as appropriate to increase coverage and cover all relevant market segments.
- Identify opportunities for new business, expansion into untapped markets.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting, as well as reporting on completed deals.
- Prepare Account Plan for large critical accounts where Ruckus will derive repeated quarter on quarter business.
- Prepare monthly forecasts for sales reviews with the sales management team.
- Promote the value of Ruckus as an “enterprise player” in the territory.