Job ID 1116
Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Reports to: Supply Chain Leader
Location: Shenzhen, China
- PO management.
- Supply planning: Ensure supplier’s on time delivery; Work with suppliers and Segment to resolve conflicts supply planning between demand & capacity.
- Review & analyze supplier performance, drive supplier service level improvement and support lead time reduction project.
- SAP system maintenance and provide necessary visibility, Data and Reports.
- Support any other new Supply Chain initiative.
- College degree and up
- 3 years of PO Management or Supply Planning working experience
- Familiar with SAP or other system
- Good oral and written English, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Drive for results, Decision making
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.