Job ID 1006
Location: Shenzhen, 深圳
Job ID: 312755
In your new role you will:
- To provide regional technical support to customers for AC/DC and DC/DC of telecom, server, EV charger, BMS and other applications.
- To Communicate & feedback on customers’ requirements for solutions.
- To support SMPS regional marketing activities by system solution approach within go-to-market for Infineon Greater China.
- To provide technical application and system training in the region to internal / external partners.
- To collect general technical information from customers in Great China region and work together with regional marketing team on defining holistic approach (technical and marketing) for go-to-market in the region.
- To provide structured application requirements and regional use cases to Infineon headquarters for global focus applications.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Minimum of Degree of Bachelor in Power Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of engineering experience in switched mode power supply (SMPS).
- Application Engineer or Field Application Engineer experience in SMPS field is preferred.
- Experience in high-power SMPS design and its system application with good skill of technical problem analyze and solving.
- Be familiar with components employed in SMPS, i.e. MOSFET, magnetic components.
- Be familiar with topologies widely used in SMPS, i.e. bridge/bridgeless PFC, LLC, phase shift full-bridge, ACF.
- Be familiar with international and local SMPS standards related to safety, application, charging and so on.
- Be familiar with software of sch. circuit, PCB layout, simulation and so on.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Strong team player, aggressive, initiative, independent and hard working with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multinational company experience is an added advantage.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)