Job ID 1177
Location: Shenzhen, 深圳
Job ID: 313509
- In depth experience in Qi Wireless Charging Standard having taken end products through compliance & regulatory certification
- Have performed Interoperability tests and benchmarking of Qi Wireless Chargers
- Experienced with C Firmware development/debugging stack for Qi/USB-PD/NFC/ECDSA Authentication with ARM Cortex M0 based MCUs
- Provide customer support for product design-in and debug to Infineon’s key customers
- Hands on lab experience for board bring-up and debugging of analog circuits, voltage regulators, and power distribution circuits
- Experienced in Power Magnetics design for volume manufacturing and able to develop vendor ecosystem
- Customer focused analytical approach to problem solving
- Create go-to-market evaluation boards, datasheets, application notes, design tools for new products
- Benchmarking of competitor’s products
- Able to Simulate System Circuits and use Design Calculators, Worksheets
- Knowledge of Qi wireless power conversion standard and coil topologies
- Proficient in schematic entry, circuit simulation, and PCB layout tools
- Firmware Experience with ARM Cortex M0 controller
- Excellent customer interaction and support skills
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)