Job ID 1261
Architecture and Design
- Serves as lead engineer on mid- to large size projects.
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff’s specific area of expertise.
- Approves and signs off on work.
- Provides technical expertise for studies and design efforts.
- Presents complex technical solutions to clients.
- Performs quality control reviews of work developed by others.
- Participates in development of technical proposals.
- Provides estimates for the engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements on large projects.
Buildings & Places
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)