Job ID 1378
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of the defibrillator Monitor development team and have the opportunity to work with the group of world-class, Software Engineers who develop products that help save lives all over the world.
You are responsible for
- Creates high quality working software.
- Features driven development in an agile approach.
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes.
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software.
- Sets, monitors and ensures to meet own performance metrics.
- Defines, monitors and meets performance and quality metrics
- Provides technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities.
You are a part of
The senior software engineer will be one member of the software team in our defibrillator Monitor development group within the ECR Business Innovation Unit (BIU)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor or Master with 5 years’ experience and/or comparable longer software development experience.
- Experience with medical device development preferred.
- Mater c/c++ program language.
- Rich experience on C++ application development on ARM platform. Be familiar with design pattern.
- Be familiar with one script language, such as python, perl, etc.
- Be familiar with Linux OS. Master C++ multi thread development.
- Strong sense of responsibility. Good communication skills, self-learning ability.
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- Continual improvement focused, self-directed and creative.
- Strong ability of writing the report of issue analysis and presenting the report in team with English.
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career, supportive atmosphere and positive work environment in which you will lead your talented, passionate team to develop life-saving medical systems.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)