Job ID 1581
What you will do
Our mission at Mimi is to give everyone the best possible hearing experience. We are the world’s leading provider of hearing-based audio personalization and digital hearing test technologies. Our team has developed a biologically-inspired and proprietary audio processing technology that knows how well you hear in order to personalize your listening experience. Mimi’s technology can be integrated into consumer electronics devices, such as headphones, smartphones, TVs, in-flight entertainment systems and a range of systems and platforms.
To help us bring amazing hearing technology to more people around the world, we are looking for a Senior Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) for full-time employment based in Shenzhen, China
As our Senior Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) you will:
- Support Partnership Manager(s) and the local Sales Manager(s) to achieve sales and partner integration goals for Greater China.
- Become a trusted technical advisor for the partners, be capable of solving potential technical issues as well as answer technical questions raised by customers.
- Give technical presentations and showcase the value of Mimi’s technology to a variety of customers identified by the local Sales Manager(s), in meetings and in sales engagements.
- Provide support for customer tech evaluations and integrations.
- Build and maintain good relationships with partners and their team members.
- Support Mimi products’ localization work and debugging issues for the local market.
- Act as the technical interface among partners, SoC vendors, and the technical engineering team in Mimi HQ in Berlin, Germany.
What you bring to the table
- 4-year University graduate with a bachelor’s degree or above in Acoustic/Audio Engineering, Electric Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or other comparable disciplines.
- 3 years or above of working experience in a related field.
- Familiar with Android Operating System for Smartphone and TV.
- Mandarin Chinese native speaker, fluent in English (CET4-6), familiar with technical terms in both languages.
- Good knowledge of Windows tools, a plus if familiar with Google Suite and software management tools e.g. Jira/Asana.
- With proactive communication and interpersonal skills, willing to learn.
- Be independent but also a good team player.
- Have a hands-on and outcome-driven attitude. Great problem-solving skills.
- Not mandatory but a big plus if the candidate had experience with the SoC and key DSP architectures for Mimi’s Consumer Electronics customers (Qualcomm, MediaTek, Cadence, etc).
- Willing to travel for business purposes, average 1-2 times per month.
Find out more about us on our website:
We know that some people have a tendency not to apply to jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. However, if you think that this job is great for you then please, send in your application!