Job ID 662
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility at Amazonis to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
· Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products
· Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
· Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
· Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
· Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis like adb command.
· Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
· Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
· Basic knowledge of reading scripts for trouble shooting.
· Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand test cases and execute them
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· English reading / writing
· Have basic understanding of the automation test.
· Strong English Communication shall be plus.
· B.S or M.S is preferred.