Job ID 1206
Job Description Summary
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are on the lookout for seasoned, proactive and solution focused professionals who are passionate towards relationship building, with proven 360 recruitment and business partnering experience. This is an exciting business opportunity with a leading global logistics and forwarding client, as a result of increased hiring and resourcing activity. You will have exceptional research, sourcing and strategic talent-pooling skills, and always striving for effective candidate and proactive stakeholder relationships and engagement.
This environment will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic setting, is self-driven, highly organized and takes ownership of responsibilities.
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in candidate sourcing or recruitment with a detailed understanding of the end-to-end recruitment
- Strong experience and a strategic approach on attracting the best talent, and in developing sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database mining.) in maximizing your reach, and driving our Employer Brand
- Proven commitment to candidate and client care, teamwork and a professional attitude
- Experienced and adept at building rapport and relationships
- Strong sense of operations excellence, account management and recruitment delivery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a persuasive and credible personal style
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends
- Experience working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Process improvement and advisory skills
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of recruiting and sourcing experience either with In-house Talent Acquisition, RPO or agency.
- On-site experience within Logistics/Supply Chain industry or Global Forwarding companies – well-versed in blue-collar hires.
- Worked with, and presented to and solved issues for clients and candidates
- Experience of developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, and experience working with remote/regional teams
- Passionate, people-driven, and always striving for effective hiring manager and candidate relationship engagement
- Agility working in a fast-moving and vibrant setting, and in a highly mobilised team
- Good Cantonese is required, as the role will engage Cantonese speaking clients and candidates
- Location: Shenzhen, Jiabin Road
If this sounds like you and you’re inspired by the opportunity of joining a truly global business which is unique, credible and growing and possess the skills and experience required, please click the Apply button.
Great things start with a conversation! If you would like to find out more, please contact Vivien So on for further information.
Alexander Mann Solutions