Job ID 887
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Provide high quality support to PRM(EPRM,PRM,PRO)
- Build extensive knowledge of HSBC systems and procedures in order to handle client needs
- Proactively help HSBC identify opportunity to improve process efficiencies
- Sensitively redirect clients to the most effective and efficient channel
- Support the client in navigating the channel of their choice (to interact with HSBC) effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the client consistently receives a professional premium service which exceeds their expectations at all times
- Maintain high standards of control and operational practices in line with HSBC’s expectations
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
-Counter service experiences, with supervisory experience preferred;
-Solid knowledge on RBWM operations and products;
-Good understanding of local rules and regulations and internal guidelines;
-Strong sense of responsibility;
-with Strong management skill;
-Good communication and interpersonal skills;
-Fluent spoken and written English.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /CJ/*|WX
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited