Job ID 995
Keysight is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Worldwide Sales / Field Operations Group, which is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships to sustain Keysight’s leadership in the market. Engineers and scientists in more than 14,000 companies use Keysight offerings to research, design, develop, manufacture, install, and maintain electronic components, devices, subsystems and systems. And all of them interface with Keysight’s global network of direct sales, support, and indirect channel partners.
- Providing pre-sales technical support to customers with a heavy focus on wireless RF/protocol/signaling for 4G/5G and wireless connectivity applications.
- Providing post sales technical support and training of wireless conformance and performance test and measurement products and system solutions.
- Owning the technical solution introduction, demonstration, proposal, and delivery.
- Teaming with sales representor, divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
- Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Continuously learning new products, applications and technologies in areas of communication standards.
- MSEE or BSEE (or equivalent).
- 0 to 1+ Years RF experience required, including strong background in 3G and 4G cellular technology. Experience of both RF and Protocol highly desired.
- Physical/RF layer measurements using test and measurement equipment (one-box testers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector signal analyzers, network analyzers, etc., as they apply to wireless technologies)
- Strong knowledge of the RF/PHY layer measurements of the wireless communications standards such as GSM/Edge, WCDMA, LTE-FDD/TDD,5G NR, 802.11b/g/n, 802.11ac,802.11ax.
- NET, C#, C++ instrumentation programming experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, including ability to train others.
- Ability to self-manage time and complete multiple projects consistent with agreed upon business priorities.
- Ability to travel to other cities for the presale and post support activities.
Support / Service
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***