Job ID 914
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are changing the future of IT. As part of the core AWS account team you, the Customer Solution Manager, will help our customers to arrive in that future. You will work across AWS teams and apply your technical and program management expertise to some of the most complex and challenging technology problems today.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to work closely with BD, solutions architecture, software development and service teams to support customers’ cloud journey on AWS. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, solve problems, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to customers. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value. You will evangelize on behalf of AWS and influence customers at an executive level to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, strong technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence your team’s decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
· 10+ years leading complex, large scale, Cloud related delivery projects.
· 5+ years in a client facing role.
· Rich experience working with current web technologies (especially Cloud).
· Demonstrated ability to deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
· Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
· Demonstrated organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (“STEM” majors) or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
· PMP, PgMP, SAFe, or SCRUM/Agile certified
· Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
· Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Deep understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery
· Demonstrated leadership through influence
· Prior experience working with or managing large technical programs
#Program Management, #PMP, #Service delivery, #Technical Program Management, #Cloud related delivery projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.