Job ID 1081
Location: Shenzhen, 深圳
Job ID: 313185
In your new role you will:
- Increase in responsibilities as well as depth and breadth of tasks with competency level and technical expertise acquired through professional experience on the job according to targeted role:
- Relationship Management: Understands the customer profile (structure, organisation, strategy, finance, semiconductor consumption, etc.), provides IFX with all relevant information, keeps the customer’s contacts database up to date.
- Secures, directly and / or through the contribution of other organisation’s competencies, the Infineon access to all relevant decision centres of the customer. Secures through regular visits the maintenance of appropriate and professional relationships with the relevant customer’s departments and people and gets early visibility of new projects and business opportunities. Maintains professional attitude and conduct at all times.
- Ensures appropriate customer specific information / communication with the relevant partners in the HQ. Secures the involvement of the relevant HQ departments in all customer specific programs (service, quality, etc.).
- Business Opportunities Development: Reviews all business relevant aspects on a regular basis. Identifies, assesses and manages business opportunities. Co-ordinates necessary resources (Field Application Engineers) in order to achieve design wins. Negotiates on all contractual issues and quotations with the customer.
- Planning: Prepares the customer bottom-up sales plan (budget) and monitors it on regular basis.
- Carries out the internal customer monthly reviews with all organisation’s relevant people and monitors / secures the fulfillment of all action items (design-ins, bookings, billings, service and quality issues). Provides the necessary inputs for SPT and regularly update its contents (V-IST, rolling forecast), agree with segment / division management.
- Leadership. Driving distributor resource on opportunity development & business management. Coordinate internal resource to enhance customer relationship & key projects winning . Lead cross region design/commercial activities in EU/US
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor Degree or above in electrical engineering or similar
- Graduate with approximately 5- 8 years of Global account management experience (sales in semiconductor or Auto industry).
- Familiar with China EV market, including BMS, DCDC/OBC, is preferred.
- Good understanding of internal interfaces
- Knowledge of own functions contributions to achieving business objectives & some industry knowledge.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)