Job ID 826
‘Charterhouse Asia operates schools where students and teachers study, create and inspire to develop their capacities to build better lives for themselves and others.’
Charterhouse School, Shenzhen, offers an exciting opportunity to be a founding member at our new campus. We are seeking creative and progressive staff to build our reputation as an inspiring and dynamic learning community.
Charterhouse is one of Britain’s most prestigious independent schools. At Charterhouse School, Shenzhen, we believe we are benefitting from an illustrious 400-year-old heritage while positioned to embrace the future. Everything about the school, from the curriculum design to the layout of learning spaces, is derived from our educational ethos: Study, Create and Inspire.
We have several positions available from Grades 1-5.
We are looking for support staff who:
- Are highly organised, motivational and flexible.
- Can support teachers and students in teaching and learning.
- Are committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all learners.
- Can promote a well-organised and stimulating learning environment.
- Are committed to the constant improvement of an already vibrant curriculum.
- Have good interpersonal skills and works well in teams.
- Possesses excellent IT skills an interest in embedding ICT into the daily classroom experience.
- Understands the value of the consistent application of school policies.
We can offer:
- A workplace where the well being of people matters.
- Generous annual Professional Development fund for postgraduate study and training.
- A competitive salary for all members of the faculty.
- A school built with the staff in mind.
Charterhouse School, Shenzhen, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment practices, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks through eeVoices. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. UK and EU passport holders will be required to obtain an ICPC check.
‘Future-ready – education for a new reality.’