Job ID 840
· Engage and coordinate with internal organizations to serve the customer on time in terms of quotations, logistics, quality complaints, technical information, etc.
· Closely stay in the direct contact (visits, email, phone) with the customer to ensure ongoing support and communication.
· Responsible for customer order fulfillment to coordinate factory and planner to meet customer delivery schedule, and tracking rolling forecast demand on daily basis.
· Capability to optimize inventory readiness and deal with customer for past due PO & AR collection, meanwhile, able to maximum revenue for allocation.
· Familiar with ODM working model and engage local buyer, quality, manufacturing engineer/manager at customer plant to establish relationship.
· Real time feedback to handle quality issue with SQE to solve any problems from customer manufacturing line.
· Good communication skill and aggressive personality is preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree or above, at least 2 years working experiences in sales or related position of Electrical components
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently
· Ability to effectively influence others and to facilitate cross functional teams
3248 8024-64|161 1553 3728 89· Proactive, results oriented, flexible, team work, and adaptable