Job ID 1077
- Authenticate products across all major brands by identifying manufacturing inconsistencies
- Assist Senior Authentication Specialists in the sneaker verification process
- Management of sneaker inventory, including all sneakers acquired by GOAT
- Continuously research and learn about new models and brands of sneakers
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
- Receive and arrange inbound inventory according to brand, model, etc
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology and helping others succeed
- Extensive knowledge of sneakers across all brands, including originals and re-releases
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you’re willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (verbal and written)
- Must be willing to travel, relocate for work if required
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our .