Job ID 1496
This position is to supervise and work with IT helpdesk to provide support to end-users including VIP support, IT asset management, complete project related support in South China region.
1. Provide day to day IT service support and problem solving, escalate more complex problems to higher level and follow up the result to users.
2. Supervise and monitor outsourced helpdesk team performance according to KPIs. Develop operation procedure for routine jobs.
3. Support VIP request on daily basis according to internal procedure and timely update support document as required.
4. Provide generic support to IT infrastructure. Like SCCM, virtualization platform, communication to local ISP, etc.
5. Be familiar with internal system. Like Citrix system, Remedy system, etc. working with team members and contribute to various IT input.
6. Manage IT asset to ensure IT inventory records for hardware and software are accurately. Work with team members to maintain asset management process. Assist finance for annual/regular stock take. manage IT storage room in South China.
7. Initial IT purchase request according to EUC requirement. Proactive sustain IT resilience to business. Be able to handle full circle of procurement process in professional & timely manner.
8. Provide support to HO/RO project deployment in South China, collaborate with other team to complete project on time on schedule.
9. Acquire and maintain current product knowledge to best support customer needs. Work with business to conduct regular IT training.
10. Handle other tasks assigned by IT Manager at ad-hoc basis.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer or engineering ·
2. At least 3 years experiences as end user support in IT industry or end user environment. At least 1 year project experiences in IT environment. ·
3. Familiar with Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Office365 Suite, IE, Chrome, common remote access, desktop imaging and server management. Problem solving skills ·
4. Good communication skill. ·
5. Good English writing, listening and speaking. Microsoft/Cisco related certificate holder is preferred ·
6. Experience with project support / coordination is preferred.