Job ID 1101
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- Acts as primary point of contact for HCPs
- As part of a multidisciplinary team coordinate stakeholder management in a designated territory. This role focuses primarily on driving value through interacting with HCPs in this territory.
- Through strong business relationships with HCPs and deep knowledge of UCB solutions matching the right therapeutic solution to the right patient at the right time
- Tailors resources and tools to impact HCPs based on individual preference
- Defines and executes an impactful tactical plan within territory of responsibility
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.