Job ID 1173
1. Budget Planning
a. Follow defined schedule on Planning & budgeting of Logistic cost and align with the corporate strategy and target.
b. Work with Operation team and BU finance, cross-functions to deploy budget to sub- functions and build up the saving plan.
c. Work with cross team to identify and drive the proposals for cost savings opportunities.
2. Monitor global logistic cost Forecast and Actual.
a. Drive and complete the forecasts according to the defined schedule.
b. Analyze variance between plan and actual, and other dimensions.
c. Conduct deep dive analysis on major spending items.
d. Propose, validate, and drive the implementation of action plans to drive for the budget, forecast or saving target with line teams.
e. Strive for forecast accuracy and continuously process improvement.
a. On an ad-hoc basis, provide support to strategic projects from management team.
Solid finance and accounting knowledge.
- Be a self-starter and willing to innovate and drive to execute on ideas and plans put together
- Strong analytical skills and financial system experience (SAP, BPC, etc)
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership ability.
- 3 -5 years working experience in Finance, consolidation role is a plus.
- Supply chain cost management experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication).