Job ID 1493
Job Title E2E BPO
Our aim is to consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering our products, services and solutions in a reliable, responsive and clear way. In this day and age, the customer requirements are changing more than ever before and it is crucial to build a supply chain that is responsive to fluctuating demands, personalization, smart distribution and short lead time. As an integrated health technology company it is vital to create a flawless experience for the customer across all products, services and solutions, which will build on our future driven position as a company.
In a time of rapid change, digital disruption and modernization, a traditionally focused, fragmented supply chain and manufacturing organization no longer provides the driven edge nor ability to respond to the increasingly higher and volatile customer demands. Demonstrating new IT technologies, Process excellence, standard way of working and a connected and visual factory will improve the E2E supply chain transparency and agility.
The ISC BPO Team
The Integrated Supplychain (ISC) Business Process Owner Team (BPO) are the owners and the specialists for various Integrated Supplychain related processes like, S&OP, Procurement, Manufacturing and Order-fulfillment. The ISC BPO team is responsible to develop state of the art processes connected with the IT System landscape, supporting digital transformation and drive continuous improvements of business processes and tools. We do this with the aim to drive standardization and harmonization across all Philips Businesses and Factories. The team governs, steer and supervise the process efficiency to ensure adoption of the process and its validated practices. In addition, the BPO team is developing in close alignment with the Functions and IT the Vision and Strategy for each of the BPO Process domains. In addition, the team is responsible for change management, capture takeaways and actively share experiences with other domain’s process specialist.
You as BPOs and as the capability owner ensure (jointly with the functional leader) that business, compliance, automation and digitalization requirements are defined, and a roadmap is executed to meet current and future business requirements. In addition you are driving process standardization, simplification and adoption/adherence (Philips Excellence Process Framework levels L3/L4 “the what” and L5/L6 “the how”) including relevant documents (L7) as well as process performance metrics and adoption/adherence KPI’s.
You will be responsible and accountable for the P2FG (Plan to finish goods – Manufacturing) Process Domain.
- Drive the End2End Process and Digital transformation for the Process Domain, by assuring to adoption of standard methodologies, supporting to understand the winning value chain, the related business requirements and opportunities for improvement and elimination of unrewarded complexity.
- Optimizes the execution of the P2FG Process in line with organizational strategy and quality management systems requirements, driving all process-specific projects. Bring together business needs and drives solutions within budget (including IT).
- BPO is responsible for balancing new processes and systems with quality and business management systems
- Leads periodic process audits; identifies issues and root causes. Addresses them with responsible managers and representatives.
- Owns and drives process design and standardization including relevant process performance metrics & KPI’s in accordance with the requirements of flexibility
- Owns and drives global adoption and adherence
- You will manage a team of BPEs in the P2FG process domain
- Formulating logistics policy; taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management; as well as, initiating changes to logistics management concepts in accordance with the requirements of the markets leading to continuous improvements across the entire supply chain.
- Reporting to the Integrated Supply chain GBPO
What are we looking for
- Outstanding mastery in the process optimization within the Manufacturing Processes
- Good understanding of technology and IT roadmaps in this area (ERP, MES, SCADA, etc)
- Deep knowledge in Manufacturing 4.0 (Visual and Connected Factory)
- Being able to define a vision and Roadmap for the Process Domain, and drive execution of this vision
- Knowledgeable in high volume consumer goods manufacturing and medium to low volume high mix
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of very critical matters. Influences policymaking.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)