Job ID 1384
As a Director of Strategic Consulting, you will support the provision of strategic consulting services in areas of feasibility study, project positioning, regional development consultancy, culture & tourism project consultancy, high & best use projects to company clients in the South China using “ best-in-class” tools and best practices.
– Take lead in production of presentations, reports, proposals. Involvement at key phases of client assignments.
– Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients at senior level
– Develop and motivate team member
– Assist to control costs and achieve the budget
– Achieve annual objectives set within performance review
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
A Degree in a Real Estate, Finance or business-related discipline; Postgraduate qualifications, including an MBA or its equivalent will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
You should ideally have experience across multiple geographies preferred with at least 8 years’ relevant experience in Real Estate, Consulting or other background gained from the real estate or consulting industry.
Work Style / Personal Attributes
We are looking for someone with the ability to interact with Real Estate clients; someone with a dynamic personality with strong presentation skills. A strategic thinker, curious and innovative, with the ability to work with multi-cultural, multi-geographical teams. Travel will be required.