Job ID 758
– Bachelor degree preferred. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
– 2+ years related experience
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Advanced working knowledge of Excel
– Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions
– A ‘can-do’ approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Intel goals
– Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base
– Innovative and self-directed
– Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.