Job ID 1255
– CBA manages the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply.
– Overall account owner to customers for end-to-end supply management related to product roadmap, demand, supply, backlog, rebate, inventory, daily customer issues like logistics.
– Key contact to field, supply team, planner, logistic, credit and finance related to supply request and order fulfillment activities
– Revenue owner who responsible to provide accurate revenue updates in revenue management tool and engage with field and customers for revenue synch up.
– Drive tactical demand forecast accuracy in alignment with supply, gain visibility to customer data like production plan, inventory, consumption, salesout data and provide product mix or supply guidance through customer collaboration.
– Utilize and support continuous improvements for system, business process, tool and reports.
– Influence customers and internal stakeholders to align with SMG management directions.
– Working with cross Geo, cross organization and other internal stakeholders to drive an effective supply chain model.
– Rebate forecast (i.e. reversal and accrual) and payment/credit note management
– Bachelor degree preferred. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
– 2+ years related experience
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Advanced working knowledge of Excel
– Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions
– A ‘can-do’ approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Intel goals
– Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base
– Innovative and self-directed
– Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.