Job ID 1372
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job content and requirements:
1. Be responsible for the daily training and business coaching of the team members under management to improve the overall performance of the team and achieve business indicators;
2. Plan the sales activities of the team under management of the organization;
3. Establish and maintain good relationships with the bank’s corresponding level personnel in the business areas/channels under management and provide corresponding training and guidance;
4. Be responsible for the collection and feedback of market information, and assist the bank insurance manager to develop corresponding sales strategies based on market changes;
5. Take charge of the quality management of the BSM policy of the team under management and assist in the BSM customer service;
6. Comply with the company’s daily management regulations.
7. Report violations or potential risks identified during the work and propose corrections or improvements in a timely manner;
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
Rules of conduct:
1. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the regulator;
2. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the company and with the regional & global rules and regulations confirmed by the company;
3. Comply with the business operations process established by the company or its department;
4. Act in compliance with national laws and regulations, corporate ethics codes and regulations of the compliance department;
5. Adhere to the principles of integrity and honesty. Avoid providing false financial notes or information to the company;
6. Keep a keen sense of risk control and compliance.
1. Associate ollege degree or above, those majored in finance, marketing, and economy are preferred, and those with relevant experience are also acceptable;
2. Strong language skills and communication skills;
3. Strong ability to observe, analyze and solve problems;
4. Hard working, able to withstand high pressure work and perform well;
5. Having a high political quality and moral cultivation, with good conduct and a certain sense of identity with the company;
6. Act in compliance with national laws, corporate ethics codes and regulations of the compliance department;
7. With at least three years of work experience; those with experience in insurance, banking, sales and management are preferred;
8. Those with successful insurance brokers or bank customer relationships are preferred;
9. Strong ability in leadership and management of sales teams, sales activity organization and training presentation;
10. Having extensive interpersonal relationships and strong business development capabilities, especially in the area of banking insurance.
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.