Job ID 996
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Scope of Role:
To pro-actively promote designated Retail Banking products and services and acquire new customers.
- Participate in sales promotions and activities to achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- Engage NTB Affluent Banking via leads sourced from varies channels.
- A well thought-through, creative approach to satisfy customers, improve competitive advantage and improve performance.
- Actively cross-sell the bank other products / services and ensure annual financial budget is met
- To provide quality, efficient before and after sales services.
- To prepare and consolidate accurate reports on sales activities.
- Based on a “shared sense” of purpose and approach within CB
- Based on a clear division of roles (and no duplication of effort) within MD
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
Our Ideal Candidate
- College/diploma degree or above;
- 1 year working experience or above in financial or mortgage / real estate Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in banking experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of bank products, policies, and business strategy
- Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Presentable, good personality with good business etiquette
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.