Job ID 891
Amazon Global Logistics in China is a team of highly experienced logistics professionals, product & program manager and carrier specialists actively participating in Amazon’s international expansion goals. We are seeking some highly motivated individuals who are interested in improving the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale to join us as a Channel Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and business background that enables them to successfully identify and onboard opportunities with a high degree of customer obsession. The successful candidate should also be a self-starter that has the ability to problem solve. The successful candidate must be prepared to work in a high-volume and fast-paced environment and with cross functional teams, globally.
For this Sales Representative role, the primary responsibility is to attract, onboard and convert FBA sellers into Amazon Global Logistics registered customers through a series of e-commerce selling activities including designing and holding seller events, exploring other online and offline marketing channels so as to fulfil performance requirements. The detailed responsibilities are:
· Roles & Responsibilities:
– Generate prospect sales leads by participating seller open day and relevant events, arranging and facilitating seller training sessions, and exploring multiple marketing selling channels
– On board and activate new sellers
– Evaluate sales leads and differentiate the prospect ones from the group of sales leads
– Collect customer insights through focus group discussion, survey and collect feedback from explored tools and channels
– Conduct sophisticated data analysis to evaluate and optimize marketing programs
– 3+ years’ experience in marketing management, training, business development. – Strong interpersonal skill, influence skills. – Excellent communication skills in both oral and written. – Demonstrated capability of understanding customer needs and proposing value proposition to customers for buy off. – Strong ownership, bias for action, and discipline in establishing and improving processes. – Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization. – Native Mandarin speaker. – Bachelor Degree required.
– Demonstrated ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to results. – Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English. – Bachelor Degree required, MBA preferred.