Job ID 1001
Role Title Account Executive (Hunter)
To grow business to meet RMR growth targets in assigned verticals and territories by utilizing professional selling skills to gain knowledge of End Customer Accout’s needs in order to provide ScentAir scenting solutions. To share up-to-date customer insights with ScentAir marketers, customer care & insides sales to meet attrition reduction target. Implement and execute sales plans with distributors (if any) in assigned territories to deliver the overall business results within the geographical region.
Responsibilities / Key Tasks
- Create Demand for Business to Meet RMR Sales Growth Targets.
- Actively pursue acquisition, penetration of End Customer Accounts in the targeted verticals and territories, and price increase implementation.
- Adopt Social Selling by utilizing customers & market insights and content to prospect and nuture leads Aligns resources in line with the strategy and customer insights provided by Marketing / Customer Experience & Inside Sales Groups
- Engages targeted End Customer Accounts with all levels of customers’ organization in regular contact to understand their business needs, and identify buying behavior, preference, business dynamics, challenges, and value drivers in order to best position current and new ScentAir scent solutions
- Collaborate with APAC marketers, Customer Experience & Inside Sales in the periodical verticals audit and gathering of customer insights (e.g., customers’ taste, preference, buying behaviors, changing market development, as well as competitive environment)
- Work with the internal teams to develop a winning culture and embed the culture of accountability in daily activities.
- Build and Manage Relationships with key stakeholders within the DISTRIBUTOR.
- Ensure initiatives cascaded by the Regional Sales Director or Regional Sales Managers for our NATIONAL Strategic Distributor Partners based within the geography are implemented
- Conduct joint calls with the distributor sellers to coach them to better position ScentAir Scent Solutions to their target end customers according to the regional channel strategy and tactical plans
- Collaborate with Customer Experience & Inside Sales Team, and Tech Service Team to improve attrition rate
- Build opportunity pipeline by using salesforce to provide transparent and up-to-date view of opportunity pipeline of the region
Qualifications / Skills Requirement
- University degree.
- 3+ year sales experience in business-to-business environment.
- Strong Prospecting skills, New Accounts Development skills, with solution selling experience (not transactional selling).
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
- Result oriented, outgoing personality, presentable.
- Fluent spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin. High proficiency in written English and Chinese • Confident in communicating to various levels of customer organization.
- Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others clearly and understood by the audience.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Salesforce application is preferred
- Working independently to manage one’s own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues in all functions required a need to perform duties
Powered by JazzHR