Job ID 1256
Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
– Broad platform to become a professional manager
– Integrate resources and cooperate across departments to achieve goals
– Better achive work life balance with competitive compensation
What you can contribute?
For Actual Management
– Based on the regional actual objective and marketing plan, develop actual plan
– Follow up of the actual activities and actual performance of the district
– Do A&P, OP budget planning and controlling.
– Make budget with the actual representatives anddefinethe territories.
– Manage reps’ reports and system applications
– Visit Key Customers
For People management
– Provide coaching, training and evaluation of the representatives
– Motivate the team
What you should have?
– College Degree or Above
– At least 3 years with pharmaceutical industry and 1 years actual force management experience
– Industry/product knowledge
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
– Good business planning skills
– Good coaching skills
– Good selling skills
– Good interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.