Job ID 495
The purpose of this position is to be in charge of implementing retail strategy, managing boutique staff and daily operation, building customer relationships and generating the majority of the company’s revenue. He/She plays a critical role in the organization as the Brand’s ultimate services and sales leader.
- Implements retail strategy and generates the majority of the company’s revenue
- Develops the turnover of the Boutique and meets the sales targets set by the Retail Department.
- Assists the Retail Manager/Director with the development of the Boutique action plans, which will include assessing the relevant market indicators and planning short-, medium-, and longterm campaigns.
- Manages the Boutique staff
- Assesses and articulates recruitment needs.
- Conducts manpower planning, tasks assignment, individual sales target setting, coach the Boutique staff on-the-job, performance evaluation and appraisal rating.
- Manages sales associates’ appearance, behaviour, attitude and professionalism, to ensure the set individual targets are met.
- Understands staffs’ strength and potential to help them realize a higher level performance and development.
- Motivates staff through feedback and any other sales reward actions.
- Manages the Boutique operation
- Supervises the safety and security of Boutique customers, staff and products in line with brand procedures, keeps in mind that the safety of people comes before that of goods, and resolves urgent security cases.
- Manages and maintains stock and products properly, accurately and efficiently.
- Oversees the money operation at the Boutique, including cash register consolidation, general Boutique expenses management, banking and petty cash management.
- Delivers product news and company policy to Boutique staffs and ensures the understanding level.
- Ensures the timely and accurate Boutique Diary, Daily Sales reporting and Monthly sales report.
- Manages visual merchandising, new catalogues renew, NSI system maintenance, CDB management and Boutique facilities maintenance.
- Builds and manages customer relationships
- Maintains the Boutique’s external relationship with business partners such as shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and journalists, and local dignitaries. Negotiates and reports the conflict if there is.
- Maintains VIP relationship and cooperates with brand on VIP activities.
- Develops client and prospect locally for new clients.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Experience: * Extensive experience in retail luxury or hotel industry
- First management experience required
Hard skills: * Results-oriented leadership
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong emphasis on organisation
Soft skills: * Passion for service
- Positive attitude (dynamism, optimism, enthusiasm)
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good relations with staff and consumers
- Excellent presentation
Education: * Degree in Management/Business is preferred
- Good general knowledge
- Understanding of the local market
- Strong local network already developed
- English skills are solid and excellent.