Job ID 1051
Description & Requirements
团队领航家是门店领导团队的一个重要部分，团队领航家通过培训、指导和发展产品教育家团队，确保零售区的宣介达到出色水平，从而提供 lululemon 水准的客人体验。团队领航家还需提升团队能力，推动战略实施，实现门店长期业务发展。在门店经理和副经理的监督下，该职位负责协助日常领导和门店运营的关键领域。团队领航家要热爱运动健身，致力于为身边的人创造奇妙的体验。
- 倡导 lululemon athletica 价值观并打造客人体验
- 根据门店经理和副经理委托，监督执行经理“80/20 检查清单”上的某些任务项目。例如，库存、产品或社区活动
- 积极的工作和生活态度，对 lululemon、社区和他人热情、有感染力
- 熟悉 MS Office（Word、Excel 和 Outlook）
lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and connecting with the community as a Key Leader on our team. The key objective of this position is to lead our retail floor and maintain amazing guest experience in stores.
About the role
The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your guests and community. The key leader is one of store leaders, plays a key role in ensuring an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing a team of Educators that delivers the lululemon guest experience. Key leaders build capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, the position supports in day-to-day leadership and key areas of store operations. Our Key Leader is a lover of fitness and sweaty endeavors and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
A Day in the Life
- Passionately leads and educates on our product, community, and culture on the retail floor and in the community
- Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values and guest experience
- Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ’80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the Store Manager or Assistant Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
- Present on the retail floor encouraging and energizing staff
- Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events, and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
- Acts as a coach to Educators and plays a hands-on roll in their development
Our “Must Haves”
- Detail oriented and highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community, and people
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or athletics
- Strong sense of personal style and athletically minded
- Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Must Haves Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales leadership, or an equivalent role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail, or related field (preferred)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us at . In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.