Job ID 1331
1. As a coordinator between supplier and BU, faster response and containment action can be done and confirmed for any routine quality issue happened in production or customer side. 8D follow up and verification.
2. Manage Supplier to deliver the good quality materials or components and make sure supplier always follow “should be condition”.
3. Leading supplier qualification, supplier certification, component qualification as per Supplier APQP, approving supplier PPAP and handling quality day to day incidents resolution by applying the concept of “driving the drivers” and adopt mentality of zero tolerance for defect approach.
1.Handling routine quality issue happened in production line;
2. Material characterization;
3. New and Existing supplier audit;
4. Responsible for parts/material qualification including ESI, SER follow up, PPAP review & ASL approval.;
5. Support on material review for exemption and disqualification.
6. Support on material documentation including incoming certificate of conformance, declaration and other quality related documents.
7. Responsible to manage supplier continuos quality improvement program and change management as per internal implementation procedure..
1. Bachelor degree, Engineering/Material Science;
2. Knowledge and experience in material science, especiality on copper industry and sintering products and supplier quality management / customer quality are preferred.
2. Quality system effectiveness: Evaluate the effectiveness of the quality system using various tools: balanced scorecard, internal audits, feedback from internal and external stakeholders, warranty data analytics, product traceability, recall reports and management reviews;
3. Quality Management: Well verse and deep application of quality management tools including cost of quality, PDCA, Six Sigma DMAIC, FMEA, FTA, SPC, MSA, COQ and lean tools
4. Qualified VDA6.3 auditors with 5 years auditting experience in automotive industry;
5. Supply Chain Management: Strong skills in supplier selection, supplier communication, performance monitoring and improvement, strategic partnership and certification.
3248 8024-64|161 2588 2805 616. Minimum 5 years working experience in the commodity they are hired for. For example if SQ for plating must have experience handling quality issues and releasing PPAP of supplier (s) in plating industries and well versed in auditting as per CQI-9, CQI-11 and CQI-12.