Job ID 637
Job Description (External) Required. . Empty field
Play a key engineer role in testing software of CommScope cable modems and gateways in DOCSIS, eRouter, Ethernet high speed data and Wi-Fi etc. The engineer develops the test plans and test cases, executes the test cases, reports the issues and works closely with the development teams which are in CommScope different sites to resolve the issues. The engineer also needs to develop the automated test scripts to conduct the testing by automation on the CommScope built test automation platform.
- Develop test plans and test cases; Setup the lab environment to execute the test plans.
- Develop the test scripts to execute the test cases by automation
- Execute the manual or automated test cases, analyze the test results
- Report issues, and work with development, PLM and technical support teams to address the issues
- Formal bachelor or above degree education in computer engineering, telcomm engineering or other related majors;
- Experienced in software product testing;
- Strong knowledge and testing skills in Networking, IP, Wi-Fi, SNMP, HFC etc.
- Experience in test automation and script programming is a strong plus.