Job ID 1260
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can’t wait to meet you!
Director, Program Management
The Project Manager will coordinate PD (Product Development), NPI(New Product Introduction) program plans & execution, including Direct Material Productivity (DMP) by working with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing & Engineering, ensuring NPI effectiveness to deliver business growth & profitability. The position will own the assigned Programs including delivery to plans, budgets & priorities and will also be responsible to ensure project deliverables.
· Main contact window for project specific.
· Drive and guide client to make reasonable and executable decisions.
· Develop a high-quality relationship with the Client from project conception to sustaining production.
· Understand and meet client expectations and deliverables, work with the PM Director to clarify these, as necessary.
· Drive Project(s) to meet defined Milestones.
· Assign action items to functional teams for Data Collection, and ensure the functional team understands the ownership of providing accurate and on time data.
· Collect and Consolidate information from functional team members for client sharing on a daily base.
· Drive usage of Web Based Platforms.
· Verify Build Matrix with client and communicate timely to the Functional team.
· Drive project team to ensure the build/test/REL is completed as per project schedule.
· Drive Mass Production line qualification readiness to ensure smooth ramp
· Drive daily meetings internally and weekly con calls with client.
· Set phase entry and exit criteria for each project stage for both client and internal teams. Ensure all criteria is achieved before moving to the next stage. Drive phase gate reviews internally and with client.
· Work with project teams to avoid and solve conflicts. Assure team recognition on achievement, and postmortem activities.
· Manage the project team’s performance, project goal setting, regular coaching, and feedback.
· Use Project Management tools to ensure every member understands the Project Target thoroughly to achieve a common goal.
· Define grey areas during teamwork and set up processes to fill in the gap.
· 10 years or above experience in Consumer Electronics Industry with a proven track record of career advancement and stable work history.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
· Basic knowledge of materials planning, bills of materials, and engineering change documentation.
· Demonstrated leadership experience in a cross-functional, matrix team environment.
· Mastery of project management tools, process & procedure.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively.
· Knowledge web-based tools
· Excellent command of spoken and written English.
· Excellent skills in different formats of reports & presentations.
· Able to work independently and willingly to take new challenges.
· Proven analytical skill set & strategic mindset.
· Well-Organized, Precise, Innovative.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey — from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we’d love to meet you.