Job ID 1004
Location: Shenzhen or Guangzhou
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you.
Here’s your chance to work as a Business Development Manager in our Training & Certification team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. You will be fully engaged in all phases of the education sales cycle. This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the education solution for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and working with Trainer and operation team to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
· Develop training leads and manage to closure
· Work closely with the Sales and Partner Teams to Provide Training proposals for Customers and Partners.
· Become proficient in AWS Training legal terms & condition in order to execute training Statement of Work documents (SOWs).
· Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
· Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
· Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
· Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
· Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
· 8+ year’s business development, technical & pre-sales experience in the IT industry.
· Experience managing an Education P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
· Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
· Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
· A technical background in engineering or computer science.
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
· Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.