Job ID 1446
Location: Shenzhen, 深圳
Job ID: 313914
In your new role you will:
1. Facilitate internal & external relationship building / communication.
2. Communicate open-orders, delivery plans and lead time towards customers.
3. Contribute in improvement of customer scorecards in the supply chain area.
4. Manage order changes violating the R&C rules internally and with customer.
5. Use standard and customer-specific reports for analyzing and understanding customer’s demand, demand fulfillment, lead time and supply chain KPI to drive respective business decisions.
6. Monitor on-time fulfillment of orders, address solution in case of delay, continuously drive the improvement of demand supply gaps
7. Strive to avoid escalation situations in collaboration with SCP, RLC, gCLM (or Disti CLM / SCC as applicable) where possible.
8. Manage product switches/PCN with customer, Sales and SCP for demand fulfillment optimization, inventory exposure and smooth implementation.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
1. Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt, Engineering, Commercial.
2. Min 3 years experience in manufacturing, preferable in planning. Enjoy working in a customer service environment.
3. Ability to work with SAP SD, SAP MM, Microsoft Application.
4. Pro-active and able to work under pressure.
5. Good interpersonal skill in handling tough situations.
6. Analytical skill is essential in maintaining an optimum inventory team player.
7. Able to work independently.
8. Fluent English in oral and writing
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)