Job ID 1494
1. Connect and maintain relationships with developers in the North American market. Understand local resources and pro-actively deliver insights and new types of partnership opportunities to the Leading Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics Company gaming team by frequently connecting with internal stakeholders;
2. Source, evaluate and negotiate cooperation for games in the North American market in line with Leading Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics Company domestic and global publishing efforts;
3. Search for potential investment opportunities in studios or new project financing among North American developers and publishers, as well as talented individuals;
4. Engage with internal studios to determine optimal IP strategies and connect with IP holders in North America to establish partnerships;
5. Engage with gaming companies in North America to establish game content partnerships in relation to Leading Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics Company platforms.
1. Bachelor s Degree, preferably Finance or Business related. MSc/MBA preferred;
2. 2-5 years working experience in the gaming industry, ideally in strategy, business development or investment related fields;
3. Strong English/Chinese language ability. Excellent spoken English and working proficiency in Chinese are required;
4. Strong understanding of and interest in Western games and IP;
5. Demonstrated understanding of Western and Chinese communication and working cultures;
6. Existing network of North American game industry connections is a strong plus.