Job ID 965
Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious Seller Consultant Team Leader to join its China team based in Shenzhen, focus on EU market. The objective of the Seller Consultant Team Leader is to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation across Amazon’s suite of products for merchants. Recruiting and launching retailers on Amazon’s third party marketplace, you will analyze traffic and sales data to identify opportunities to help sellers succeed on the marketplace.
Your superior communication, organizational, technical skills and people management skills will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the autonomy to take full control and responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
Specific Responsibilities include:
– Develop a recruitment strategy by analyzing the competitive landscape and defining new products’ value proposition.
– Identify, recruit and support sellers of various types (SMEs to large retailers) to execute on aggressive growth plans.
– Review and monitor performance and sales of Amazon’s partners in order to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business.
– Feed back to other teams within Amazon worldwide lessons learned during project implementation and post-live support phases.
– Lead and develop an effective team to drive business.
– 5+ years’ experience in sales related role. – 2+ years’ people management experience
– Bachelor degree from a top university.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
– Demonstrated drive to set and achieve aggressive goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
– Strong quantitative analytical skills (including database analysis and Excel skills).
– Passion for customers and high attention to details.
– Ideally experience of working within e-commerce or retail.
– MBA or other professional qualification would be advantageous.