Job ID 745
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Contributes to the achievement of customer acquisition growth and Net New Money growth.
– To deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
– Contribute to the improvement of customer experience and strengthened market competitiveness.
– Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
-Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
– Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state).
– Above 1-3 years experience on HML business.
– Full knowledge of RBWM products, policies.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– Could work under pressure.
– Enhanced sales skill.
You will achieve more when join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /CJ/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited