Job ID 515
Amazon develops innovative consumer-centric product solutions. As a reliability engineer intern, you will be part of an exciting team to assist developing, testing, and delivering products. You will assist a senior reliability engineer for the development and implementation of methodologies/techniques to enhance product reliability. You will work closely with cross-functional teams located in both the US and China throughout the design cycle to assist driving and executing product qualification. The selected candidate will be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
· Participate in creating reliability test plans including resource allocations, validation schedule assumptions, and validation items scope.
· Participate in implementing specific validation items in reliability test plans with schedule.
· Work closely with senior reliability engineer in reporting reliability execution progress and issues.
· Participate in evaluating and developing reliability test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage.
· Travel domestically to supplier sites as projects require.
· Can work 5 days per week during summer holiday for at least 3 months duration
· Is willing to work in Shenzhen
· Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or above degree program in electrical engineering, material engineering, mechanical engineering or related fields
· Will graduate in 2022
· Understanding of the principles and basic structures of measuring instruments such as HALT, chambers, oscilloscopes, and mustimeters, etc.
· Clear oral and written communication skills (Chinese and English)
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated critical thinking capability
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Past experience or coursework with reliability knowledge, statistical knowledge and be able to use reliability and statistical method to do data analysis.
· Past experience with failure analysis techniques to isolate failure for test issues.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.