Job ID 1585
1. Assist the HR department to complete the daily recruitment or internal work. Post the job ads, search the resume on the website, contact the candidate and arrange the interview.
2. Develop effective recruitment channels to attract qualified candidates and reduce hiring cycle time.
3. Responsible for the management of all types of archives to ensure the accuracy and security of basic information.
4. Other jobs arranged by HR manager.
HR & Organization
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Relevant experience will be preferred.
3. Good computer skill, familiar with MS-Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word).
4. Excellent understanding/writing English ability, CET 4 or above.
5. Initiative with a strong sense of responsibility, patient and meticulous attitude.