Job ID 656
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Scope of the Role:
The primary purpose of this position is to support the handling of customer contacts through receiving inbound calls or making outbound calls, including responsibility to:
- Handle account-related enquiries and requests for existing customers
- Take referrals from new and existing customers
- Promote bank’s products and services
- Process applications / enrolments
處理申請 / 登記
- Handle customer complaints
- Answer marketing program related enquiry from potentials customer
- Provide mentoring support for new comers
Business and Service Delivery
- To ensure professional, efficient and quality service to customers
- 確保提供專業, 有效率和有素質的服務予客戶
- To meet business objective, services standard & customer retention targets
- 達到商業要求, 良好服務水平和保留客戶之目的
- To execute / handle Customer instructions and requests
- 執行 / 處理客戶指示或要求
- Application, enrolment
- 申請, 登記
- Fulfillment services
- Fee and finance charge waivers
- Account maintenance
- Material requests
- Program benefit redemption requests
- 活動優惠 / 換領要求
- To ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution
- To cross-sell additional bank’s products and services
- To capture customer feedback for future improvement
- To capture the nature and result of customer contacts
- To perform attrition gating.
- 保留客戶, 減低流失
- To meet productivity standard.
- To acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching from supervisor
- 從上司的訓練和員工簡報中, 吸取產品知識和服務技巧
- To acquire multi-skill for supporting multi-product targets
- Using the “Need Base Conversation” to discover customer’s hidden needs
- 应用“Need Base Conversation”技巧以发掘客户的潜在需求
- To comply with Group Code of Conduct
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- 遵守所有適用的反洗黑錢程序, 尤其是向反洗黑錢專責職員和直屬上司報告任何可疑活動。
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
- 遵守所有相關的政策和程序, 包括所有監管規條, 本地及集團的要求。
Our Ideal Candidate
- College graduate or above
- Having 1-2 year’s customer service or sales working experience preferable, potential fresh graduate with major in Finance/Management/English or other related are welcome as well
- 具1-2年客戶服務或推銷工作經驗優先, 歡迎主修金融/管理/英文或其它相關課程之應屆大學畢業生
- Excellent in Cantonese speaking without any accent
- Good command of both oral & written English, those who passed CET-4 or CET-6 are preferable
- 良好讀寫英語能力, CET-4 或 CET-6合格優先
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & willing to take challenges
- 能承受工作壓力 & 勇於接受挑戰
- Sound working attitude with strong drive
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.