Job ID 889
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
· Lead a project team consisting of 1-2 professional consultants based in South China
· Develop and expand the firm’s strategic consulting capability
· Improve its service delivery to support and enhance the firm’s business in China
· To identify, secure and undertake profitably as part of a team consulting assignments in South China
· To provide high quality consulting services including development and market analysis, feasibility studies and occupier strategy studies for Chinese and international clients
· To assist in developing business opportunities for Strategic Consulting amongst existing and new clients in South China
· To develop a constructive working relationship with personnel in the firm’s other business units in South China.
· To develop continuously your skills and experience through appropriate study, reading and training, maintaining Strategic Consulting at the leading edge of real estate consulting
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· likely to have more than three years experience in the real estate industry with extensive experience in a consulting environment, and been engaged in a variety of property consulting assignments
· superior knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Major (re)development projects; feasibility analysis
· Property related management consulting
· Property finance and investment analysis
· fluency in written and spoken English & Mandarin
· proven high level of initiative and ability
· strong, proven business development skills
· sound analytical, report writing and presentation skills including superior competence in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· adaptability and cultural sensitivity
· ability to work in team environment
· superior tertiary qualifications evidencing excellent critical thinking skills
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Jones Lang LaSalle