Job ID 1505
1. Handling customer service aspects, operation issues and Airfreight Operations.
2. Assist sales to manage and maximize business opportunities and customer retention opportunities available during the handling process.
3. Ensure service standards are met and exceeded by providing excellent accessibility levels to customers who contacts the company over the phone and/or emails and APP shops’ accounts.
4. Communicate and follow up with overseas office /agent worldwide timely
5. Customer data pool /office report sort out and submit.
6. Other tasks assigned by managers.
Publish in Internal Career Page:
No * At least 2 years working experience in the international air freight forwarding industry.
- Professional sales skills, good interpersonal and team work skill.
- A high degree of professionalism and sense of responsibility.
- Proficient skills in written and oral Chinese and English.
- Good experience in use of relevant IT office applications.
- Have air logistics project and direct customers priority.