Job ID 926
Position: Accountant (1-year contractor)
Accountant, eMedia (1-year contractor)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete.
- Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
- Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
- Supports and/or participates in special projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related.
- At least 4 years of GL experience, experienced in Intercompany transaction reporting is highly preferred
- Must have experience of working in a multi-national company environment, media / advertising industry background will be a plus.
- Fluent in English writing and spoken.
- Familiar with Oracle will be a plus.
- Meet the target (timely and accurately reporting).
- Detail oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Good negotiation and strong communication skills, be able to work across departments.
- Understands the story behind the numbers.
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility and can work under pressure.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at .
For more job opportunities, please visit .
Location: Shenzhen (eMedia)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Accounting/Finance