https://cn.wejob.info, its owners, its holders, its operators, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates are hereinafter collectively referred to as “wejob”.
Wejob pledges to meet internationally recognized standard of personal data privacy protection and in particular to meet fully with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. In doing so, wejob will ensure compliance by our officers and staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by users via wejob will not, subject to the terms herein, release such information to anyone without the prior consent of the relevant user(s) of wejob (whether registered or not).
Users are strongly recommended to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal information will be treated.
Collection of Personal Data
When you use wejob, we may collect various types of personal data from you, including but not limited to, your name, username, password, address, contact phone number, gender, date / year of birth, country of residence, occupation, qualification, year of working experience, expected monthly salary, interest, and email address.
If you purchase certain goods or services when using wejob and choose to use credit card for payment, you may be required to provide us with your credit card account number and its expiry date.
You can determine whether to provide the requested personal data in the voluntary field(s) or not. However, if you do not provide the requested personal data in the mandatory fields, it may render us unable to process your application/registration/request and/or provide wejob to you.
Purpose of Personal Data
The purposes of use of your personal data include but not limited:
- to provide wejob with a better understanding on the demographics of the registered users;
- to enable wejob to provide other services to better tailor your needs;
- for direct marketing of our products and services and/or those of our business partners (restricted to those informed by or sent through us only), including recruitment, job seeking, training, courses, education, seminars, human resources, enterprise, banking, investment, finance, business consultancy, beauty, personal care, fashion & accessories, fitness, cosmetics, food & beverage, catering, travel, telecommunications, electrical products, electrical appliances, book and publication, newspaper and magazine, stationery, leather and related services, wedding, photography and videography, network, software, audio and visual, property, social media, entertainment and leisure, furniture & household products, toys and games, transportation, logistics, motor, online shopping, household services, membership, medical, health & healthcare, premise & property, estate agents, non-profit organization, pets, media, government, insurance, shopping malls, department stores, child product & services, sports and survey;
- for recruitment purpose and internal analysis.
Transfer of Personal Data
The personal data of user will only be transmitted and disclosed to our business partners ( for the purpose specified in the preceding paragraph or any directly related purpose) which have made specific requests for such data only if and when user has given his/her consent.
Wejob will not disclose personal data of user unless we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or applicable regulations;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of wejob.info; or
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
Wejob or its affiliates will NOT, without the job seeker’s prior written consent, pass on details of the job seekers to any third party.
Links to Other Websites
Wejob implements data retention policies and records to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected.
Different retention period apply to various types of personal data that we hold, depending on the respective data collection/usage purpose and relevant legal requirements.
If you do not wish to receive any aforesaid promotional materials from us and /or our business partners (restricted to those informed by or sent through us only), please indicate your objection by emailing to us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any queries or requests about data collection and usage, please send an email to us: email@example.com .